ABOUT THE NEWLY INSTITUTE
We believe that mental health treatment is in drastic need of a paradigm shift, and our practice was founded to provide long-lasting change within this industry, our community, and with our patients.
The Newly Institute aims to be Canada’s largest operator of the most advanced network of medically assisted psychotherapy clinics and Canada’s only medically assisted Intense Outpatient Programs.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As part of the interdisciplinary team, reporting to VP of Clinical Operations, you will be working with a
cohort of clients daily that changes every 4 weeks.
The work with clients will include both individual and group therapeutic interventions. This structured program will offer a variety of trauma sessions following ketamine treatments, with the primary modality of individual trauma therapy being Accelerated Resolution Therapy (ART). Additionally, you will facilitate a variety of skills based group programs.
This innovative, fast paced Intensive Outpatient Program will be enhanced by the dynamic team who will endorse our core values of communication, community, excellence, and innovation.
• Psychologist (Masters level or PhD prepared)
Social Worker (Masters level)
• All professionals must be Registered and in good standing with their College.
• 5 year experience in mental health dealing with trauma.
Training in trauma informed practices which include:
• Accelerated Resolution Therapy
• Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
• Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Insomnia
• Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
• Prolonged Exposure Therapy
• Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy
• Cognitive Processing Therapy
• Trauma Informed Yoga
• Emotional focused Therapy
• Staff are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination
upon hire or provide a valid medical exemption.